Luxury Northumberland holiday cottage
Waterside Cottage is a 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, luxury holiday cottage in the quiet rural village of Ellington, just outside of the beautiful seaside village of Cresswell, which is situated at the southerly point of the wide sweep of Druridge Bay, part of the Northumberland Heritage Coastline.
The cottage sits in it's elevated palatial grounds with panoramic views over the surrounding acre of land.
Waterside provides luxury self catering holiday accommodation for up to 12 adults (plus infants) and is a wonderful base from which to explore Northumberland, being less than a mile away from the beautiful Druridge Bay.
The holiday cottage is furnished and equipped to the highest specification with stunning features such as solid wood doors and an integrated sound system throughout, equipped with all modern appliances, and great attention to detail.
The cottage has a grand entrance hall,spectacular open plan living room/ dining room with a large flat screen tv, a surround sound home cinema system, luxury dining kitchen and there is also a second sitting room/snug with a large freeview television.
We are also family friendly and provide high-chairs and cots at no extra cost.
The cottage is available all year round for long or short breaks. We offer discounts for stays of 14 nights or more.
To book email us at: or call Andrea on 07970 906897
At a glance
- Luxury accommodation for up to 12 adults (plus infants)
- Cots/highchairs available
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Large luxury kitchen
- Spectacular dining/lounge area
- Enclosed, private, spacious garden set in 1 acre
- Feature lake and panoramic views
- 6 bedrooms in total
- 3 superking rooms (2 convertible to twins)
- 2 king size rooms
- 1 double room
- 4 bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Welcome pack including toiletries and wine
- Off-road parking for up to 6 cars
- 2 minutes walk to village pub serving food
- Less than 2 miles to the beach
- Discount for 14 nights or more